Elmer Blogger

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

One of the worst movies

Jun came with a VCD at home, asking if I would like to watch a movie similar to American Pie (my favorite) and I said, alright! Eur0trip is about post high school adventure in Europe in search for a gorgeous German pen pal initially mistaken as a guy.

The story is predictable and otherwise unexplainable. Meeting a gay passenger in the train, having a party in Bratislava with few dollars in their pocket, nude beach chase. I said corny many times in the duration, but somehow I endured the poor quality of the movie until its predictable end.

Anyway, it may belong to the same theme as American Pie but I should say that the director/writer need to spend more time researching for stories and not trying to make a movie with no clear goal in mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home