Elmer Blogger

Sunday, December 12, 2004

OEC trouble

Yesterday I was pissed of by myself when I realized OEC was not available for processing on Fridays and Saturdays at the Bayanihan Centre in Kennedy Town. I wasted my Saturday morning which I could have used to further clean up my room and do some Christmas cards mailing.

Anyway I got it today, but not after a two-hour queue and almost missing the Couples For Christ Christmas Party at Prudential in Jordan. I would like to think about better alternatives to the current system implemented by the Consulate. Rather than complain, I would rather suggest something sensible. With a huge Filipino population here, the Philippine Consulate has its hands full regarding this matter.

Hopefully I can post it soon here.

Attended a Tagalog Mass with Weng, Mafi, Jenny, Leony and Mia this afternoon. I was wondering if the Mass was for women as I barely see males in the attendance. The priest speaks fluent Tagalog and does his singing well. It is gratifying to be in a Tagalog Mass again after a long while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home