Elmer Blogger

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Being Busy

I had been announcing the launch of www.cagape.com before the end of the year. It's been a struggle but I have no plans of delaying it. I will be having a homecoming on 17 to 27 of December to be with family and friends which definitely gets my hands off the keyboard to take a break from article writing and scripting in favor of listening eyes and talkative lips during the Yuletide season.

The weekend was rather busy and enjoyable, in contrast to the structured weekend activities I have been imposing the previous weekends. Friday night was a rare night out with the guys and I got to know Jan for the first time after my sorry "ignores" on her initial e-mails. whom I initially thought was a guy (I have a male colleague whose name is Jan). Fun to be with and intellectual, I thought Jan is a little bit like Barbie, Karen and Candice Joan. The guys had fun definitely.

It's been Gino whose become my busy buddy over the weekend too. Long OEC queues at Bayanihan, buying perfumes at Watson's at Melissa's request, dinner at Pacific Place and Yoshinoya, Gino's a no nagger type of companion who lets me do the decision all the time.

Home has been a mess but thanks to an earlier weekend planning I got something in order: laundry has been pressed and delivered home by Saturday morning, Marilyn's haircut chores and the weekly Wellcome grocery invasion took place before midnight.

Still at the time of writing I am staring at the long list of to-dos, some of them long overdue (speaking of overdue, I have six items overdue at Hong Kong Public Library!!!).

The workweek begings in a few hours.. still I wish it was Friday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home