Elmer Blogger

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Having Fun at Wikipedia Cebuano

One thing I am interested on is contributing to the Wikipedia Cebuano language. It's nice to read Cebuano over the Internet. I grew up in Davao City therefore speak the dialect fluently. But even with that fact, I find our Cebuano tongue in Davao is slightly Tagalized and less deep than those spoken in Cebu.

Nevertheless, I can understand the words no often spoken on my conversations with friends, but are still often heard in the radio and read in newspapers.

Wikipedia needs Cebuano editors and I am trying to offer my time and talent in this endeavor.

Dili lang ko sigurado kung unsaon pagbuhat ug bag o nga topic mao nga kinahanglan gyud magtuon pinaagi sa pagbisita sa website sa Wikipedia matag karon ug unya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home