Elmer Blogger

Friday, June 17, 2005

Finally. The Simpsons: The Movie!

While jobless early of 2004, I am usually at home watching DVD and television in between surfing for jobs. During the time I started to get hooked to the 6pm TV series, The Simpsons. From then on I got addicted that after I got a job a couple of months later, I even sneaked out of the office before 5.30PM - the office dismissal hour - to catch the show at home, some 25 minutes by MTR and walk.

I got an expensive collection of "The Simpsons: Season 2" DVD and a decent collection of movie downloads which I delete once I finish watching (hence, the 'collection' term is dropped); with over 300 episodes, I can't get enough of the whole bunch stored in my hard drive. I have been salivating over the notion of having the series produced in the movie.

I used to hear rumors about apparent movie production, but soon these hearsays flicker away. Recently there's a claim that the rumor has been true this time. Producers used to insist that a movie cannot be made until the end of the series (I'd prefer to have the movie in 2010 or beyond, if that's the case) but now they say it could come together with a season's episodes, something that's within the striking future (say 2 years?). The voice Bart Simpson (Nancy Cartwright, yes Bart's voice is a woman's) confirms this one.

I can't seem to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home