Elmer Blogger

Sunday, February 13, 2005

The Holiday That Was

The holiday was spent mostly on rest and on the updated Batch97 page. I wasn't particularly efficient but nevertheless it was a good break.

One thing that did not materialize that should be was the hiking at Pokfulam. Jenny was anxious about that so is Dei who will be meeting the rest of the guys of SFC. Mike was also in the radar about it and I learned Weng of Schindler and Junjun are also planning to join us. It is one of the rare ocassions that Hong Kong Observatory missed its accurate forecasts. When we found out that the weather was fine many of those who committed already had their plan B in place.

I had plenty of sleep too (and wake up early!). What's puzzling about my sleeping habit is that during weekdays I wake up late and on weekends I wake up an hour earlier (without returning to bed later).

I am tired of burning my Simpsons episodes using the newly acquired CD writer. Will go to bed soon.

Opps, Valentines Day tomorrow.. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home