Elmer Blogger

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Kung Hei Fat Choi!

This is wonderful day. Afterall I do not have to worry about office work for the next few days. I do acknowledge though that the next week will be pretty hectic with at least four projects in tow concurrently. In the meantime let me greet everyone, Kung Hei Fat Choi from where the Chinese tradition is strongly adhered to inspite of the changing times -- Hong Kong.

I just stayed the whole day today. Jun was asking if I could buy some DVDs and VCDs for him. I did it few days ago but found out one DVD has been the wrong item I should haven't bought. Anyway I watched it this morning in my PC. Yesterday was almost like a holiday apart from working until 5pm (I usually leave the office at 6.30ish). I got the chance to walk with Kit, Raymond, Jess and Daniam in Victoria Park amid the afternon drizzle. We went to the open air market where gift items, flowers and souvenirs are on sale.

I spent most of my time on our College website revamp on its fourth revision since 1999. I have been struggling to find time for it so this holiday season is a welcome relief especially that I only have one commitment to do over the coming days (organize the Pokfulam hiking and meet up with a Chinese friend).

One problem I am encountering is that I have a bunch of stale news and unupdated profiles in the list. I invited my college folks to write or send photos but the reaction has been pale as ever. I am lamenting on this because this is not a personal cause and not a credibility-building effort as an individual but as one whole group.

Anyway maybe they are on a short break. I don't want to be branded ningas kugon but this is how I work.. slowly but surely.. for the past six years in this website. No awards or recognitions; those are just bonuses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home