Elmer Blogger

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Feel Good Experiences of the Year

The year is about to end and I believe it's about time that I summarize the events that shaped life in 2005. I will try to provide a list of things (good, bad and ugly) which mattered to me.

The following are experiences I am thankful for during this period to date.

1. Transfer home from South Horizons to Quarry Bay
2. Working more on SEO than web programming
3. Getting to know a fellow DavaoeƱo name JILL
4. Buying a CD which Karen thought of getting too
5. Getting help from Kendrick when I lost my key at home
6. Realizing my friend Joyce lives just below my flat
7. Saturday morning grocery at Tai Ping Market
8. Learning to cook in my place
9. Getting good reviews about SFC web site
10. Maintaining five blogs at the same time
11. Church visits with Karen
12. SFC 'Reloaded' Conference
13. Tokyo visit
14. Lamma hiking with colleagues
15. Free laundry delivery by Redi Dry Clean
16. Handing over free Disneyland to brother Willy
17. Bowling and Playstation with Jan, Kit, Raymond, Ginny, Jess, William and Anna
18. Trying out my first digital camera
19. Watching Phoenix Suns in NBA Western Conference Finals
20. Reuniting former colleagues at PCCW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home