Elmer Blogger

Monday, August 29, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

ewctwentyone celebrates its first year anniversary as a blog station where I post my musings, disappointments, triumphs and thoughts. In total I have 136 blog posts for the year which, on average, is about a blog posted every 2.6 days.

Thank you to those who have spent time reading my entries: Merly, you seem to be the only habitual reader here (thanks!), Karen (hope to build a snowman with you over there); Jimmy, looking forward to reading your blogs too!; Raymond, your e-mails about my blogs are heartwarming; to the others who prefer to be anonymous, muchos gracias.


My Most Valued Blog Entries
1. Reminiscing Computer Center
2. Keeping the New Year's Resolution
3. The Word Goodbye
4. Seventh Haven
5. I Alone

Blogs In Most Need of Comments
1. The Great Firewall of China
2. What If Steve Nash is a Filipino
3. Ranking My Music
4. Is IE7 Going to Save Microsoft’s Face?
5. My Personal Billboard

Blogs That I Should Have Never Posted
1. Is Graham Lim Stupid?
2. Nowhere to Hide
3. Bus Advertisement Hong Kong Style
4. One of the Worst Movies
5. Yan Ang Pinoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home